KID Spray SPF 50+
Very high sun-protection. Reinforced to protect the delicate skin of children.
- Children's fragile and delicate skin
- Guarantees very high UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.).
- Activates the skin's natural defences, exerts dual action against risks of cellular damage: Cellular BioprotectionTM biological patent combined with C-peptide.
- Colourless spray upon application, no greasy effect
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8%* protection against DNA lesions caused by UVA and 81%** against those caused by UVB
* Study on the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
**Protective effect of C-peptide on DNA after UVB irradiation (LBME / Dr De Méo).
SPF 50+/UVA 39
- Resistant to repeated swimming
- Spray - 200ml
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm KID offers real internal biological protection: Cellular BioprotectionTM.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
This patent, combined with C-peptide, a derivative of 3 natural amino acids (methionine, arginine, glycine), strengthens protection against DNA damage caused by UVB rays which are especially harmful to the thin, fragile skin of children.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, ECTOIN, DAF (Dermatological Advanced Formulation), FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, CREATINE, XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA.